We know that you are looking for fast, convenience service and a wide variety of products. That is why we try to find ways offer to you more services.
Don’t have time to go to the post office to buy stamps? No problem.
While you are doing your transactions at the credit union, you can also purchase a book of stamps.
Saves you time and a trip.
For your convenience, we offer drive-thru service during the following hours:
Monday-Thursday 8:00a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00a.m.-5:30 p.m.
For lengthy or multiple transactions we ask that you use the lobby, so that we can keep the drive-thru running smoothly.
Can’t make it to the credit union when we are open to make a deposit or loan payment?
Use our Night Drop Service that is located in our drive-thru
© Copyright 2015, TruStage. All Rights Reserved. TruStage™ insurance products and programs are made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC. Life insurance and AD&D insurance are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. Auto and Home Insurance Program are issued by leading insurance companies. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
The insurance may lose value.
We’re giving you more to love about Acadian Federal Credit Union with Sprint® cash rewards.
Here’s how you can get a little extra love with every new line you activate with Sprint:
- $100 in cash rewards as a benefit of credit union membership for every new line you activate with Sprint—and, for a limited time, this is available on UNLIMITED lines!
- Plus, you’ll also receive $100 in loyalty cash rewards every year
- Current Sprint customers can take advantage of this $100 loyalty reward once they register
- Fall REWARDS Visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org/Paul to learn more.
Fall in love with rewards!
- Become a Sprint customer and mention you’re a credit union member.
- Register at LoveMyCreditUnion.org/SprintRewards
- Allow up to six to eight weeks to see cash rewards directly deposited into your credit union account.
Visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org/Paul to learn more